Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kindergarten Program

Logan had a kindergarten program at school last week. I can hardly believe that he is 5 weeks away from being a first grader. He is such a smart little thing and is doing very well in reading, math, science, and everything else. He is such a social thing and has worked really hard to be a good student and follow all the rules.




A little pre-show entertainment by Bun the Mun.


Oh Brothers, these guys kinda like each other. Ben has actually started calling Logan brother. I don't know what has spawned this phase, but it cracks me up.


Logan and his good friend Maizy. I love this girl. She loves Logan. She really wants to hold his hand.

6 comments:

Peggy said...

Oh how I miss those cute boys. Can't wait to see them in a couple of weeks! Who wouldn't want to hold Log man's hand?

Knight knughts said...

Oh they are so cute. I am glad that he calls him brother. I love sibling love. Great job Logan.

Heather and Scott said...

What cuties!

sheriee staub said...

I met Maizy recently. She is quite the babe! It was so fun to go to lunch at Logan's school and see him work on the computer. Benny and I played cars. I loved my time in Dallas.
G'ma Sheriee

Unknown said...

Awww how cute.. that little girl is so adorable..and of course why wouldn't she want to hold his hand..he is so handsome :)

Casey said...

Your kids rock. Keep the pictures comin. Can't wait to see your new lil baby soooon. :)

Also, you need to choose a new background from my website. The one you have was made when I royally sucked at making them. They are better now I swear. No go and chaaange it! :)