Friday, October 22, 2010

Trip to Utah

















We had a great visit to Utah. We got to see a lot of family we don't normally get to see. I got some pictures, feeling bad I didn't take pictures with everyone I saw.

Highlights:
Grandma Jean/Ryan & his water gun
Logan Temple
Grandma & Grandpa Olson
Antelope Island, buffalo, coyote
Logan Canyon
Willard Bay Camping
Perry fall weather and walks
Payless Shoe Source & GPS
Chalyse & Elle
Aunts, Counsins, and children
Awesome Primary
Luke, Casey, cutie Cam
and most especially mom and dad!

3 comments:

Amber Staub said...

I'm so glad you got to go visit your parents. There's nothing like being with family. I miss fall weather in Utah:(

Peggy said...

We had a great time with you guys. Thanks so much for coming. Missing you already.

sheriee staub said...

Who is the pretty dark haired woman camping with your dad?:)
Sheriee