Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Family Pictures...






So I had this great goal to get Christmas cards out to friends and family this year. On Saturday I gussied up the boys, ironed their collared shirts and sweaters, curled my hair, painted my finger nails, and forced Wes to wear a sweater(trust me this is no easy feat!!). We don't have a tripod so we set up a bowl on top of the couch to take our pictures. Then snap, snap, snap, snap, snap, seriously 500 pictures later these were the best we got. Finally Wes threw his sweater on the bed, Ben and I were crying and Logan was jumping up and down saying, "Let me take a picture now, it's my turn!!" So much for that bright idea.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever! It is so hard to get good pictures of wiggly little kids and stubborn husbands so good for you! I think they are so cute!! And the timer trick with the camera on the bowl, sounds just like what I did to get our thanksgiving pictures. Yours turned out way better than mine! Good job.

Burk Family said...

Okay, every time I think I find cute boy clothes I see the ones you pick out for your kids and am like, "Suck. Where did she find those?" You have such good taste. I give you props for even trying the family pics. The only reason we got ours done is because Dan was here with his camera and Spencer was forced to do a whole family picture at Thanksgiving.

aubony, lars and the girls said...

Kate, how do you handle being the only girl? You must have an uphill battle on your hands most days! Cute pictures!!!!

sheriee staub said...

Adorable of you and the kids - Next time try to get Wes to shave as well:)

I love you all - g'ma Staub