Monday, September 22, 2008

What we've been up to...

Logan had his first soccer game this weekend and it was quite entertaining. Wes is the coach and has a great time with these kiddos. We have a great group to work with, the parents are so sweet as well. We are The Hurricanes or as Logan calls the team, "Haricanes" (Only fitting after our visit from Ike).









The other day I was making dinner and found Logan and Ben like this....



Logan said, "Mom, don't we look like clowns?" My only response, "Yes, you sure do!"






My little nerds.

In other news, our Women v-ball team won this past Thursday. We have never won a game in the three years we have been in the ward, it was quite the accomplishment. My YW team almost won their games which was almost as exciting. And, I got a new calling yesterday at church, Den leader assistant. Karen & Spence, I feel like I need to call you guys and get some advice. That's about all to report on, how was your weekend????

9 comments:

Casey said...

Haha that's so funny that they drew on their faces. They're so cute.

Heather and Scott said...

Aren't kids just so funny! Congrats on the new calling. That is what Scott is getting called to next Sunday. Good luck!

Peggy said...

Hey little mother of boys! Welcome to my world! I was the den leader 3 times.

I love the boy's body art. Didn't you just say that Logan loves to draw all the time? I especially love Ben's little mischievous (sp?) face!

Burk Family said...

HOW CUTE!! I love that Logan is playing soccer. That is just too adorable. I bet Wes is a good coach (don't tell him I said so, though :)
Carter colored on his eyelids the other day. I think it must be a boy thing. Good luck with your new calling!

Amber Staub said...

Love the pictures of the boys with the pen all over. Those faces are too cute to get mad at.

aubony, lars and the girls said...

I guess it was better that they wrote on themselves instead of the walls or furniture!

Chris Robinson said...

Those pictures look way too familiar. I wonder what would happen if we ever got our boys together. As they say, "Boys will be boys"

Krystal said...

I love watching little kids play soccer, it's so funny!

Den leader eh? So are you out of YW? Well good luck, it'll be an adventure!

sheriee staub said...

G'ma and Papa want to come see Logan play soccer. It looks like such fun! Love the rascally faces:)

Love to all - Sheriee