Sunday, March 8, 2009

Dinosaur World

Logan had a paleontologist visit at school a couple of weeks ago. The Dr. brought in a pamphlet for a place called Dinosaur World. Logan has literally been carrying around this pamphlet everywhere, the grocery store, church, school, everywhere! Wes and I decided to surprise him and go yesterday. It was a blast. The only downside was it was just about a 2 hour drive. We stayed about 1 1/2 hrs, then two hours home.

First we dug in the fossil pit....





Then we walked around the park looking for the 100 life sized dinos.




After our walk we played at the playground,

Then we visited the musem.... It was a good time. The boys are already asking to go again.








12 comments:

Peggy said...

I'd drive 2 hours for that dino-filled-fun! My favorite pics:
1)Wes feeding his child to a dinosaur
2)Logan smiling as he is going down into a dino-stomach!

Heather and Scott said...

Those pictures are so cute! I like the one of Logan poking his head through the dinos mouth. Way cute!

Jamie said...

So fun! Why didn't I know about this when we lived in Texas? My boys would LOVE it! Glad your boys had a blast. Logan is growing up so fast!

sheriee staub said...

The perfect Logan adventure! He is the truest dinosaur lover I know. Papa and I wish we had been there too. Loved all the pics.
Sheriee (Glama)as Benny calls me.

wrightNOW said...

This is so funny because we just took our kids to the dinosaur park and it looks almost exactly like this one...you can dig for fossels, walk around and see life size dinos, play at a dino park and then go see the museum.
Your family is so adorible!

Unknown said...

that is so cool..i want to go there

Krystal said...

I bet Logan had a blast! He loves his dinosaurs.

aubony, lars and the girls said...

Great pictures! What a fun family activity! I think we should feed Wes to the dinosaurs!

Chris Robinson said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. My boys would love to go to a place like that.

Kemp and Whitney said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Chalyse said...

Looks like so much fun. I can't believe how old your boys are getting. Is Logan in kindergarten? Crazy!!!

Casey said...

Um, I just looked at Mom's easter post and realized how big ben has gotten since the last time I saw him. Um, I'm mad. Your kids are gonna be adults before I see them again.