Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween-Star Wars Style

We had a great Halloween this year. The week started out rainy, but it all dried out and it ended up being a perfect day for trick-or-treating. The boys have been waiting and waiting for the day when I would finally let them wear their costumes without saying, "Oh no, don't do that your gonna ruin your costume!"


Classic Ben above



Clone Trooper and Darth Vader

We met up with our friends who just so happened to be Star Wars characters as well!
Clone Trooper, Commander Cody, and Darth Vader II
Darth Vader vs Master Yoda
This is Ben and his BFF Aiden, it was hilarious they kept hitting each other and crying, then they would go back for more.
The whole cast!
Hope your Halloween was as Boo-rific as ours!

7 comments:

Peggy said...

We are happy to see that The Force was with y'all!
Happy Halloween!
Love yas!

Dan and LaVon said...

Oh so cute.

Kemp and Whitney said...

that's awesome! they look great!

Amber Staub said...

The boys look great! I love Ben's face in that one picture. I bet the boys loved it that their friends were Star Wars characters too. I hope we get to see you guys soon.

Unknown said...

It is hard to believe that Star Wars is still the thing, after all these years. I have pics of your husband as Darth Vader. The boys look great, and glad they had a good time.
Love, Sheriee

Janette Porter said...

Katie,
I have come to look at your blog several times. I don't think I have ever left a message though. Your boys are so cute! My boys are Star Wars crazy too.

Unknown said...

Ben's face is priceless ... Darth Vader suits him LOL!