Monday, October 26, 2009

L&B

Here is a brief highlight of what are boys have been up to:
Benjamin- now knows how to spell his full name. Before he used to say, "B-e-n, that spells Ben." Now he can tell you all 8 letters in his name. He talks like crazy and understands so much. We are amazed at what comes out of this child's mouth. On Friday he said to me as I was making dinner, "Mom, there's a shark in here. I'll save you." He ran upstairs grabbed his "gun"(really a star wars light saber), ran down stars and began shooting the shark. "I'm shooting him in his tail mom, now I shooting his chest. I'm shooting his arm mom." Then from the background I hear, "Ben shark's don't have arms"-can you guess who said this? Yeah, Logan. So I said, "Sharks don't have arms, what do they have(fully expecting him to say fins)"

He looked at me for a sec really thinking and said, "Wings?"

Here he is with his gun


We signed Logan up for Fall Ball(t-ball), he is loving it. He looks so cute in his baseball cap, and has quite the arm. He has another Logan on his team so he is called "Rusty" as is Rusty Staub the famous pro ball player. Here are a few pics of his game Saturday





Logan is doing awesome. He is finally starting to adjust to kindergarten. Remember kindergarten in Texas is full day. He has lots of friends and got all checks marks on his first report card. He is reading like a champ, and understands math really well, I'm amazed. He loves Star Wars and cannot wait for Halloween to be here so he can finally run around in his clone trooper costume. He lost a tooth in June is is about ready to loose another.

And that's a wrap!

8 comments:

Peggy said...

We waited a long time for that update, but it was well worth it. So glad the boys are doing well in school, preschool, sports, and defending their mother against sharks in the kitchen!
Love you all!

Unknown said...

hahaha this makes me so excited to have a boy :)

The Staub Squad said...

dang skippy, boys are the best!

Unknown said...

HE IS SOO CUTE IN HIS UNIFORM..LET ME KNOW WHEN THE GAMES ARE ..I'LL COME CHEER HIM ON

Aubony said...

It's about time we got some updated pictures! We miss you guys, give the boys some hugs and kisses for us!

Chalyse said...

I love to see how big your boys are getting!!! but it is kinda sad because it means we are getting old. Kids in real grade school, CRAZY!!!
Oh, and whoo hoo dip licky on your half marathon!! you are amazing, so just keep on keepin' on running. Also,we should find a race inbetween our cities to meet at and run together.

Heather and Scott said...

Wow your boys are growing up so fast. Wow you have a baby in Kindergarten.. My how time flies!! So cute!

Unknown said...

Those little boys are the cutest! xoxoxoxo G'ma and Papa