Monday, February 1, 2010

There's a 6 Year Old in the House

It has finally happened, my baby grew up. Logan turned 6 on the 30th. He didn't ask for a party, which I am so thankful for. (We have been to so many birthday parties in the last few months and I am beginning to really hate Chuck-e-cheese.) We've decided to only have parties with friends for really special ages. However, we still celebrate with the family and this year we decided to take Logan to a place called Amazing Jakes.


The boys had a blast! There was miniature golf....



Bumper cars...

Go Karts...


Rides....



An arcade, laser tag, and food of course with the best tasting oatmeal cookies(and I don't even like them, but scarfed them here!)

We also had a few birthday presents and chocolate cake(his choice, not mine) and ice cream!








All in all, I think it was a success.

7 comments:

Peggy said...

Happy Birthday Log-Man! We expect great things from our oldest grandson, and we are seeing great things happen already. You are a wonderful example to your younger brother and cousins. We love you so much!
G'ma Peggy and
Papa Lee

Unknown said...

Awww those pics look so wonderful. I loVe Amazing Jakes and yummy cake.

Happy Birthday Logan
Hope you had a blast on your special day.

Renee, Aurora and Zeth

aubony, lars and the girls said...

Happy Birthday Logan! Wish we could have been there but we send lots of hugs and kisses!

Burk Family said...

I'm a horrible aunt. What a cutie boy. I'm so sorry I missed your birthday, Log-dawg. I'm going to be a better aunt, I promise! He's getting so big and he's so handsome. And 6!! Can't believe it.

Amber Staub said...

Happy Birthday Logan. I'm sorry it didn't work out for us to celebrate your birthday at the lake house but we are getting excited to see you in a few weeks. The girls can't wait.

Unknown said...

Log-man: Papa and G'ma loved Skyping on your birthday, and we love you very much and are so proud of what a great boy you are -
and tooooo cooool for schooool:)
Love Ya

Heather and Scott said...

How fun!!