Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Budding Photographer

Every now and then I'll do a post on my blog. When I do, I retrieve my camera to find the latest and greatest photos we've taken (which unfortunately aren't usually so great). It never ceases to make me smile when I come across these gems...







all of which were taken by Logan. Yes, that's right. He likes to take the camera and pose things(and by things I mean, his toys, or even himself. His self portrait kinda freaked me out a little. His mouth looks really weird.). Then he will cleverly put the camera back where it belongs until I discover what he's been up too. What do you think about the talent?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

first off ..all of your photos are great..so stop that lol

and second what a little cutie..maybe i need to hire himr for to be by lil assistant ....
What a cutie ;)

Casey said...

That's hilarium. Logan rocks.

Burk Family said...

Haha...that is too funny! What a ham. I like the extreme close-up. I'm glad you've come back to the blogging world. I missed you! (sniff)

Peggy said...

I am sitting here laughing out loud at that "natural, relaxed, non-forced" smile on Logan's face! Casey's right, hilarium! I love that Logan takes pictures of his toys. Reminds me of my dad. It was Mother's Day and he said to my mom, "Jean, you look pretty today. I think I'll go take a picture of the motorhome."
Boys and their toys!!!

Louise said...

Katie, I had to laugh at your little photographer. It reminded me of when my children were little. One day I picked up some film I had sent to be developed (back in the olden days when there were no digital cameras). To my shock, over half of the pictures were pictures of the kitchen cupboards, toys, the road, the floor, etc. I kept trying to find some clue as to who the culprit was. Finally the last picture was of the photographer's feet. Marcus!!! It was an expensive surprise.

sheriee staub said...

First of all, may I say in behalf of all of us, thank you soooo much for finally posting something new on your blog. You have definitely been missed (sniff-sniff-blow). Okay, I am the only honest one here, those pics are pretty bad. It sorta looks like the "Frog" man, and sorta not. But, it was all good for a laugh so keep them coming. We love you all too much!!!
G'ma Sheriee