Friday, January 4, 2008

What a week!!

It has been a crazy week. I have had the hardest time adjusting back into my day to day routine. I didn't sleep well the 9 days we were on our vacation, and it finally hit me. Last night Wes had a basketball game, so he left about 7:40pm, the boys were in bed so, I went to bed too. It's amazing what 11 1/2 hrs of sleep will do to the body. Today was great, I took all of our Christmas decorations down, scrubbed the house, and made a lovely dinner for the family. When it came time to put the boys to bed I even had energy. Miracle.

3 comments:

Burk Family said...

I hate to say that I slept well while we were gone, but I've been in your shoes before...NOT FUN. I'm glad you got some rest finally. Isn't is nice to be back at home and in a routine? I missed my home!
BTW, you are now required to leave comments on all new posts on my blog, just so I know someone is reading them and that I'm not wasting my time! I'll do the same for you :)
Oh, and you guys need to get into "Heroes". If you liked 24, you'll like it. I'm addicted.

Peggy said...

So I am reading your blog at 3:30 in the morning. Can't sleep. I hate that. Glad you slept well the other night.
Love you,
Mom

sheriee staub said...

Kate - take it from the worst sleeper ever - you definitely needed that 11 hrs., and I am so happy you got it. I must admit that I slept pretty well, for me, in Utah. But, I didn't have a sick baby and a 3 yr. old in my room. Been there, done that, and it is wearing. Great to have you there however.

Love, Sheriee