Monday, June 23, 2008

Party, party, party...PARTY!!!



Most of this week was spent at home in bed as we were all sick. The boys had nasty colds, I had laryngitis and I think a sinus infection, and Wes had the flu and some strange stomach bug. So by the end of the week we were rip roaring ready to get out and party. Logan's good friend(the parents are our good friends as well) had a b-day party that we all went to. We BBQ, played, and visited while the kids jumped in the bounce house and trampoline, swam, and ran in the sprinklers. Then we had a surprise visitor, none other than Batman!!!


Oh Bat girl was there too!!
You Don't understand how excited Logan was to see Batman!!
"I saw you beat Dracula yesterday in the movies!!"

When he walked in the kids didn't quite know how to react. It was so funny. I think Logan was the most enamoured. He wouldn't leave poor Batman alone. We had just rented Batman vs Dracula a few days earlier and Logan had to give Batman the run down on the movie. It was pretty funny. Logan said to me after he left, "See mom, Batman really is real!!"

7 comments:

Chris Robinson said...

I just love kids. They definitely say the darndest things! That sounds like something my Peter would say.

Peggy said...

I am so glad you guys are finally feeling better! Good times!

Amber Staub said...

Logan is so darn cute. He comes up with some funny stuff. I love how captured him whispering in batman's ear. Great picture!

Burk Family said...

Batman IS real. So is the EB. Logan is such a cutie. I love how gullable (sp??) kids are. That's the only way I get Carter to eat his squash. I tell him the little ones are the babies and the big ones are mommies and daddies and they want to be in his tummy together. And I do little high-pitched voices of them going, "Eat me, Carter! EAT ME!!" and he scarfs them down. Genious.

Chelsea and Evan said...

We LOVES parties too! You guys need to come over to Chicago for some PARTYING!

greatgrandma said...

Grandpa and I have really enjoyed reading and looking at your blog, and I am still working on trying to ours going. Grandpa and I are so blessed because we have the most wonderful and cutest grandkids and greatgrandkids in the whold world. Love ya all!

sheriee staub said...

g'ma Sheriee says: Batman IS real and so is Christian Bale - Real Hot!!! Hey, I may be old but I'm not blind!!!!!!